I just checked the new proposed pricing here...
http://www.google.com/enterprise/appengine/appengine_pricing.html

I'm confused why all the items below "Channel API" in the API Pricing
models have check marks instead of a price per unit. What does that
mean?

And when they say, "Frontend Instances", does that include instances
handling task queues and crons?

Thanks!

Albert