Greg,

I am concerned about the potential changes to the python front end
instances.  Currently an instance could use at least 200mb.  Soft
memory limit errors aside you could bump into the hard limit
(MemoryError) at 300mb.  I don't think it is wise to change that limit
down to 128mb.   It really guts the capability of task queues if you
reduce the memory further.  10 minutes of processing time doesn't mean
much if you are that restricted by ram.   Reducing memory on front end
instances will break some of our heavy weight features.

-Mike Wesner