Hi,

I have been having some trouble with one of my 'App Engine'
applications and I really hope that you might be able shed some light.

My application has one very processor intensive page. When I run this
in a 'Master/Slave Replication' application it WORKS but when I run in
under 'High Replication' application it FAILS with a log warning "...
causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used
for the next request to your application. If you see this message
frequently, you may be throwing exceptions during the initialization
of your application. (Error code 104)."

My guess, this is somehow spawning a new process and, due to the
additional 'High Replication' overhead (I don't really have a clue
what I'm talking about), taking too long to load and bugging out.

It would be great if you could give me some guidance.

Kind regards,

Douglas