Hi Brandon,

There's nothing about the library that you describe that couldn't be written
by an external user. Also, ACL setups tend to be extremely variable, and
building one solution that suits everyone would be difficult to impossible.
Several frameworks, such as Django, which support user authentication
include their own ACL support, too.

-Nick Johnson

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Brandon Donnelson
<branflake2...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I wanted to suggest adding an Access Level Management (authorizations) api
> to the services. I think its a higher level api and probably not needed at
> the current time, but I think it could be a nice helper api for newbie devs
> like me. I also think it could cut some time to app
> production deployment for one man band developers like me.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Brandon Donnelson
> http://gwt-exampls.googlecode.com
>
>  --

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine