sharing information across user is requirement for most web
applications. What I do is , create a stringlistproperty with
people who have right to write on that entity. sometime even use
parent property if large number of people are sharing the model.
things get complicated when there is very complex data structure with
lots of hierarchy etc.

It will be good if you guys can provide something like usergroup api.
and we can create group. add people to it. remove from it. and check
if given user is belong to the group or not. so I can just add
UserGroupProperty instead of string list property. ( and hence less
stored data ).  although this is achievable through datastore, making
this as independent api will not force us to put usergroup in to
parent property and unnecessarily create a entity group.  ( as google
has already solved this problem with doc , calender etc. extending
same infra to this will b cool. ) .

0.002.