LL API uses LazyList, so PreparedQuery#asList is very fast.
I modified the test code as follows:
DatastoreService ds = DatastoreServiceFactory.getDatastoreService();
Query q = new Query("Bar");
PreparedQuery pq = ds.prepare(q);
List<Entity> list =
    pq.asList(FetchOptions.Builder.withOffset(0).limit(
                Integer.MAX_VALUE));
list.size();
return list;

The result:
The number of entities: 10000
low-level API:get: 1199 millis
Slim3: 1238 millis
JDO: 3298 millis

Slim3 does not need runtime reflection for mapping between a entity and a model.
The mapping logic is automatically created as the source code when compiling.
so the speed of Slim3 is almost equal to LL API.

Yasuo Higa