Stored data is a cumulative quota; in other words, your total stored
data gets counted not the daily increase.  Deleting datastore
entities, or blobs from the blobstore, will decrease stored data.
However, there is a lag between when you delete the data and the quota
updates.

I'm not sure what you mean by data expiration date.  You'll have to
write something to delete entities.

I'm also not sure what you mean by files.  Are you talking about
application files, blobs, datastore entities, something else?

Robert