We are considering to migrate our master/slave application to HRD
one.

We have a few questions regarding this process:

1. Today we have other collaborating site which uses our application
URL  "lugotest.appspot.com" (we used it instead of the domain name for
SSL reasons).
Will we be able to preserve the application URL? or will we have to
change it to new application URL name.

Is Google app engine support SSL for non "appspot" domains?

2. Is the only way to migrate data is to use python instructions?

3. Is there a way to purchase support for this operation to ensure the
success of the migration?