On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 23:12, J C <ciho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sending an email to the *.appspot.mail address with a 7 meg attachment,
> and it's bouncing every time -- but not for other smaller files I've tested.
>  Seems like there might be message size limits after all.  I don't know why
> google wouldn't publish this information if there is a limit?

The docs page at
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/mail/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits
says that the maximum incoming message size is 10 MB. Now, that is
probably the size of the encoded message. So if your 7 MB attachment
takes more than 10 megs when encoded for transfer via email, the
message is actually too big. Otherwise, it's probably a bug and you
should report it.

 -- Alexander