App Engine is coming out of preview. That's the reasons we removed the
"business" option: we are providing the 99.9% SLA for EVERYONE who deploys
using High Replication datastore. We also did not want to restrict the SLA
or support options for Google Apps customers.

For more information, read this post here:

http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2011/05/year-ahead-for-google-app-engine.html

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine