Ikay,

You said "for everyone who deploys using High Replication datastore". Is
this a hint that the Master/Slave will be discontinued when AppEngine leaves
preview?

I know that you and the AppEngine team are very busy, but are you planning
to build tools to help us migrate a live app from MS to HR? My app has
around 5G of stored data, and is heavily used all day (around 150 reqs/sec),
so there is almost no room for a downtime migration period if that takes too
long to complete. Does it takes too long or is there any way to ask for help
when migrating this so it will be faster? Also, we had the bad idea to store
the encoded key strings to reference other objects in the datastore. If we
migrate the app from one appid to another, all those references will break,
right? Can we do something like migrate the storage but keep the appid? That
wold be great!

Thanks,

Ronoaldo