Hi.

At my company wish register the institucional mail (Gmail Platform)
with other information system. For example, one employee receive one
mail (at  Gmail account) and should exist one link or button or
similar that press it / activated / clicked ...  send information from
sender (attachment, subject, date, etc) to  other information system.

Is that could be possible? I researched and found frameworks or
function that connect and access Gmail account. If i use it from my
system .. they give me one "screenshot" / first look  of the inbox.
But if i received a lot continuos messages (every minute maybe), the
first message 2 minutes later is not the first message, could be the
second, thrid, etc and when i want register the first message, am
registering (with that functions) one recent.

Can you help me .. please?