Has anybody out there successfully used the REST API to lease tasks from a
pull queue? Using the Java and Python API clients to lease a task from my
pull-queue has resulted in 403, "you are not allowed to make this api call"
errors. I've double checked that my email has been added to the acl: section
of the queue.yaml, and it seems like the OAuth token has been retrieved
correctly.

If this has worked for you, can you please describe how you are talking to
the Taskqueue REST API server?

Thanks
Nick