Since last maintenance I have been experiencing problems with backends:
- dynamic backend instances dissapeared after some time executing (I have
had to sitch my two Backends to static/Resident now)
- one of my resident backends' instances still continue dissapearing.

Worst of all, when I try to update this backend (B2, 1 instance, resident),
the appcfg tool always respond with the "Unable to update app: Version not
ready" message, after some minutes trying to upload.
I have tried to delete the backend, with no change.

This backend should be running as part of an application that is now life
and in Marketplace (we are paying for it), is there any way to fix this
ASAP?