Hi everyone,

I'm trying to unit test some blobstore handlers and am having a hard
time. I can generate and return an upload url fine, but when I then
try to use this url to upload a file I get a 404. I'm using WebTest,
Nose and NoseGAE and my code looks a bit like this:

upload_url = self.app.get("/upload_url").body # Get a blobstore upload
url
files = [("file", "./tests/assets/test.zip")] # Prepare the file to
upload
response = self.app.post(upload_url, upload_files=files) # Returns a
404

Does anyone have an idea where I'm going wrong? Or has anyone got a
different way for testing blobstore handlers that works?

Thanks in advance :)