Hey,

We are using logging.* to log specific events, and then later analyze them
offline. Usually at around 5 rps, which hasn't changed.

For us, since july 15th, these logging.* requests are only logged
occasionally. Instead of the usual 80-100mb of logs of severity 0, we only
get about 15-30mb. The requests are still all logged, but the associated
logging.* data is not.

In the dashboard, only the requests appear, and when downloading with
severity 0, nothing is being downloaded.

This seems to happen at certain times. For example, the first proper log
entry for july 16 is 16/Jul/2011:05:23:11, from which on it seems to run
normally for about 2-3 seconds (we're getting a burst of around 20-30
entries, and then there is a huge gap to 16/Jul/2011:05:30:23. This
continues throughout the day.

Today we have not received a single log line yet, although we already had more
than 40k requests, each of which generates a log message on any code-path.

Everything else is appearing to run normally.

This has crippled our analytics, which are crucial to our service.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this issue, time is of the essence.

Thanks,
Volker