Something strange :

GAE keeps starting new dynamic instances though I have set the Min Pending
Latency to 15s via the Application Settings page.

My requests are served in a few ms on average and I have multithreading
 enabled.

These instances are immediately destroyed as I have set the Max Idle
Instances to 3 (corresponding to my always on instances).

But still lots of warmup requests in my logs showing these dynamic instances
start every few minutes.

Will I have to pay for all these short lived dynamic instances ?

My app ID is : vncts1

Thanx for your help.

Francois