Jose,

Thanks for the clarification.

But to be very clear, the message should ideally be something like....

"You do not have rights to this application (app_id=u'androidquery')."
instead of...
"This application does not exist (app_id=u'androidquery')."

The second message only makes sense when there is no such app in App Engine!!

Hope you agree.

Thanks again.
Sam