StackOverflow is perfect to handle technical questions but the other
types of discussion do not fit very well and are not well accepted on
SO.
Speaking about Android, the tag on SO is pretty florid and crowded but
with some quality problem (http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/
100529/help-us-clean-up-the-android-tag) .

michele
[systempuntoout]