So I saw this in my Google Alerts earlier, and I thought, what the heck,
people ask development questions on Yahoo Answers?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110726102419AAFUzgy

Can someone with a Yahoo account point him here? I realized that I haven't
logged into Yahoo in years and can't seem to remember my password.

FWIW, I've always though Yahoo Answers was for questions like this:

http://www.funnyyahooquestions.com/sons-birthday-fail/

(I'm joking, of course. I've been in some pretty idiotic Google Groups. It's
the people; not the technology.)

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai