Hi there !

Translated from google translate :

Guanghan are you?
If your words. Tell you that no one had asked
This question is like asking people how much to spend raising a child, of
course, different for each person

Im not Guanghan, im Albert Kam from Indonesia. Still illiterate on chinese
writings. =)
Yes, i kinda understand the difficulty in answering such a question like
mine.

But what i would like to get is just the basic cost calculation, that even
counts when considering how much to spend in raising a child, like the
school fee in this school, this milk with this brand will cost this, and
when taken this much, will cost this per month ..

I think it's the same with this case, if i can get like this site, has so
many hits, consumes approximately such bandwidths, such storage per month,
and this is the approximate cost.

Just the basic calculation from a real example.

I guess i just have to do it myself when trying my app in GAE, look at the
statistics (hope this is possible), and after that, do some calculation on
the costs.

Thank you for your insights !