Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed an increase in the number
of "OVER_QUERY_LIMIT" responses we have been receiving.  Currently
whenever we make a call to be geocoded we keep track of that call and
decrease a counter on our end.  I have historical data that shows we
usually end the day with at least 300 queries left.  This AM, I cannot
even make a query off the server because it returns the limit message,
and I show in our table that we have some 2300 call left.

Is there a call that can be made to get your current query limit? If
not, does the 2500 calls allowed happen in a sliding window? Are there
hourly limits to prevent flooding?

This would be greatly helpful provided our search mechanism first
attempts to get relevant geocoded data from the server before actually
calling over to Google for an unknown geocode.

Thanks.