I have a friend who likes watching local basketball games, but due to
blackout restrictions, he can't watch his favorite local team with NBA
league pass, so he tunnels through a VPS based in the middle of the country
to get around IP-geolocation based restrictions. A $5 VPS running sshd and
some clever port forwarding is probably enough to get this done. In your
case, you probably want to do reverse port forwarding for the VNC server to
a locally accessible port in the VPS, then, in your VNC client, talk to
localhost, where you have an SSH client listening on a local port forwarding
to the port listening to localhost on the VPS.

Note that more technical discussions about how to do this are outside the
scope of this discussion forum, so you might want to plug some of these
terms into your favorite search engine and just play around for a bit to get
a feel for doing it.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai