Hello,

Is it possible in a fairly easy way to use GAE as a pipe, basically
transporting custom binary data between two computers via a Google
server?

And if so (which I really expect to be possible) how will it perform?
I mean approximately which throughput will I get. And is there a way,
hopefully automatically, to make it use the closest server to pipe
through?

I ask because I was thinking about using GAE as a proxy server for VNC
when there's two computers between firewalls that wants to talk to
each other.

Cheers,
Mikael