A couple of questions.

What strategy do you use to move from Master Slave to High
Replication?

I assume it's not as easy as changing a configuration parameter.  In
fact, you cannot change Datastore Replication Options after you've
created an application it seems.

Do you simply create a new application using High Replication as the
Datastore Replication Option and then migrate your data and migrate
your source?

Also, right after this outage, I tried to create a new application for
example "event-registration-hr" and the admin console said it was
available.  I created it and it seemed to fail, but the name "event-
registration-hr" was now taken, but not allocated to my applications.
I tried again with another name and it happened again.  Maybe an after
effect of the outage.

Thanks,
Ralph