Thanks so much for your reply.  Congratulates you still find yourself fit in
the new pricing model.  Unfortunately I dont find it myself.  The money I
will be paying for under the new price allows me to rent several powerful
servers on rackspace or EC2, just to serve 30-60 requests per second. (The
high cost is due to high amount of small requests plus large amount of
database writes)

I am ok to build my own stack since its just one off and it also gives a lot
of flexibility (like I dont need to rely on UrbanAirship for iPhone push
notification anymore, thats another cost).

Auto scale is always a good thing, but not with this ridiculous amount of
money.  There are so many free or low cost replacement on the other cloud
platform that do the same thing.