de Witte : good to know that you can serve so many requests with a single
instance.

Google :
So, a single well written Java app can go serve up to 10 requests
concurrently with their free instance, while early adopters of Google App
Engine who started with Python can serve just 1 request per instance.

And above this free quota, the same Java app can serve 10 more requests for
every new instance, while Python apps have to be happy that there is an
half-priced instance introduced after outcry on the forums, because
multi-threading support cannot be made available before the new billing
changes kicks in.

Having been a Java developer who had to pick up Python to work with GAE,
this is a great way to show your love back to your early adopters, Google.
Thanks !!

Regards,
R.Rajkumar