I am crying and leaving as well..

the costs jump from $12 to $180 per month is ridiculous. I built a platform
which was cheap to host in GAE and was selling it to customers over the
year. Its CPU and Datastore intensive (does request every second by using
cron and task queue all the time).

Now with this price jump I cant keep my demo site running and sell it to
customer because its to expensive!