I started on GAE because of the same reason of you (PAAS without all the
managing stuff).  Why I see GAE negatively now is that the price is over
expensive and the pricing model is wrong (or at least not like when I
started using it).  Isn't that obvious?  And there are no conflict between
the two.  Why you think raising negative comments under this situation is
wrong?

We are not someone who just came in and say "you sucks" to Google.  We are
the customers and testers who have been using and helped GAE from the early
days till today.

We are providing no constructive suggestions?  We have been doing it all
over the forum in the past few months.  Or you just think "saying sth good
about the new pricing" is constructive suggestions?

What I am doing here (and maybe many other who are raising concerns now) is
because we want Google to change their mind by realizing the problems that
the change is producing.  Of course we will go if Google insists to use the
new pricing models and if it dont fit us, but at least we are still trying
before it is too late.