Hello there,

Our typing race game www.typrx.com will be 100 times more expensive
(w/ the 50% discount on the front end till end of Nov.) under the new
pricing.

This places us in a difficult position because we need to allocate
resources *now* to work on this, and we are already very busy.... We
have not optimized it yet, however, it is already using all the good
stuff like Memcache... and even if we shave 20% of resource usage this
is still very expensive.

As TyprX becomes more popular, we won't be able to afford its cost and
would either have to move it to another platform (and rewrite the
backend) or stop it altogether.

I am not too sure what we should do at this point.

Google App Engine: please help.

-- Daniel
www.metadot.com