I don't mind that there is a max idle instances slider, but I'd love to see
a min idle instances (=always on) and a max total instances.
This would allow me to avoid crazy billing when the app is under heavy load
and to keep free apps to run out of instance hours.
I'm happy to read that free instance hours have been increased to 28, but it
would be great to be able to assure that the app is serving requests whole
day.