I found there are not exceptions thrown even the recipient email
addresses don't exist at all.

In my app, half new users didn't activate their accounts.
I doubt they haven't received the activation mail.
But how do I know if the new users have received the activation mail
or not?

Someone argued that the new gae price is high is for gae has many
surrounding services.
But we don't need lame surrounding services.

This problem is URGENT. I'm losing new users now.
I hope gae team can resolve the problem soon.