HI Milosh

Unfortunately there is no guarunteed way to be sure someone has read the
mail sent.
In fact it would in some cases be considered an invasion of privacy ;-)

If's not fundamentally part of email. and read receipt implementations are
very much
mail server dependent.

The most you can say about any sent email (after a number of days) with
correctly operating mail servers is that it was
delivered to a mail server ;-)

And the OP was complaining about not having exceptions raised when
non-existent emails where used to send email. Which is
definately not something I would expect would happen via the mail api. OP
said  "I found there are not exceptions thrown even the recipient
email addresses don't exist at all. "  I am not sure how the mail api could
possibly do this, as you may not get the fact that the email bounced because
of a non existing email address for days.

Rgds

Tim