IMO Min-Pending-Latency and Max-Instances should be complementary. For
example:
- let min-pending latency be around 2 second for my app ie spawn instances
on-demand if pending-latency is over 2 seconds
- but if we are already running 10 instances, then allow max-pending-latency
reach up to 15 seconds, before you start rejecting requests.

Really, this should help us with the following:
- your app suddenly gets very popular, and you don't want to go broke with a
ridiculously high bill. The max-daily-budget is a bad solution because it
shuts down your app till the end of the day (as opposed to giving you
controls so you can throttle your app).