Hi there!
I'm using SmartGwt on my application and it looks really good all the
stuff they've developed. And would really be great to use the treefrog
skin on it, but due to all images it has, the static files jump to
over 3500.
I read a lot of posts on this matter and the two most common
solutions, zip the image files or store them on amazon, just don't
fit.

The first one is so slow that the images most often don't download,
plus with the new billing model, I'm not sure that decompressing the
zip file would increase the instance hours.

The other option would generate an extra cost with some other
provider, which doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't it be better if we
could pay for extra files like any other service?

Or does anyone know how to trim or compact it in a simpler way?

Thanks a lot!