I typed too fast, I meant *max* idle instances in the Dashboard. Sorry
about the confusion.

That said, the description of the slider is not very clear: it's
called "max" which is correct from a billing perspective, but from a
functionality perspective, it really looks like you're setting the
"default" almost "min" number of idle instances, especially
considering that "Always On" disappears in the new system, right?