My experience is that Edge Cache bounces between on, and off, and you can't
depend on it working.  Oddly, It has never not worked for my MS Apps, only
my HR have issues.

From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Bronson
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 8:26 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Cc: adamf...@gmail.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Status of edge cache?

Hey GAE devs,

We just enabled billing for our app, but contrary to past reports
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/google-appengine/8QgEUBOiNFw/discussion>
GAE's edge cache, whether requested via our appspot domain or our Google
Apps domain.

Was the edge cache disabled for non-static resources since last report? Any
info you could provide on the status of the edge cache would be super
helpful.

Thanks.