I have the same problem.. Datastore quota at 100% and unable to delete an
entity either through admin or using map/reduce. What I did is set up a
script to delete x records at a time. I've managed to decrease data by 45%
in 2 days but I then hit cpu quota so I'm guessing it's gonna take a few
more days until I'm able to delete all the data. What i did was set up this
script, bulkdelete.py:

#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: UTF-8 -*-
#
#

import time
from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app
from google.appengine.ext import db
from lib.model import Documents

class BulkDelete(webapp.RequestHandler):
    def get(self):
        self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/plain'
        mod = self.request.get('m')
        if not mod:
            exit

        try:
            while True:
                q = db.GqlQuery("SELECT __key__ FROM Documents ORDER BY date
ASC")
                assert q.count()
                db.delete(q.fetch(200))
                time.sleep(0.5)
        except Exception, e:
            self.response.out.write(repr(e)+'\n')
            pass

# init
application = webapp.WSGIApplication([('/bulkdelete',
BulkDelete)],debug=True)

def main():
        run_wsgi_app(application)

if __name__ == '__main__':
        main()

and then call it each 5 min through cron.yaml.