Hey All,

We've updated the Admin Console to enable "Min Idle Instances" if you
currently have Always On for your app.  Always On gives you 3 idle
instances, but under the new model many users would only really need (and
want to pay for) one.  So, if you have Always On for your app, you can now
go to the Application Settings in the Admin Console and choose between 1 and
3 min idle instances.  This also means that you can now choose to have fewer
Max Idle Instances (previously, in you had Always On you could not set Max
Idle Instance below 3) which will now more accurately show you what your new
bill will be under the new pricing model.

As long as we were updating things, we did find a bug where people could not
get the $50 credit just for doing a re-allocation, we've fixed that now and
you should be able to get the credit without needing to increase your
budget.

Let me know if you have any questions on this,

Greg D'Alesandre
Senior Product Manager, Google App Engine