These are among the drawbacks, minuses and reasons why app engine should be
cheaper than traditional hosting:
- no join, no like, no full text search while sql-based system have these
- extremely difficult to migrate from M/S to HRD while sql-based system
usually can migrate even large blobs
- sitemap.xml.gz has no good solution, you have to roll your own whereas
legacy systems have ready solution to make a sitemap
- admin console with federated login breaks (other have phpmyadmin or tons
of other solution while I don't have a backup system so my system is not
real)
- "it's not good but it's the best we got"? regards \niklas