Hi,
I'm using Play Framework to build apps on GAE and as you may know, Play is
not Servlet based. So no HttpServletRequest...
In the blobstore case, we have a problem to retrieve the blobkey after
uploading the file.
So upload works perfectly from the url returned by :
blobstoreService.createUploadUrl("/upload")

Google stores the blob and then calls back the "/upload" handler of my app
but I can't find the blobkey in the header and I can't use the :

Map<String, BlobKey> blobs = blobstoreService.getUploadedBlobs(req);

which requires the HttpServletRequest I don't have in Play!

Any other solution to retrieve the blob key of the uploaded file? (I
read the experimental paragraph at the end of the doc but I wonder if
there is a simpler way to do it)

Thanks
Pascal