Hi,

I have a problem with DNS resolution for http://app.dziennik.edu.pl

Some users seem to have trouble to find a Google App Engine server for this
domain name. AFAIK the CNAME is set up correcly, it is registered in the
Google Apps admin panel and there was no changes made recently so it should
not be a TTL issue.

When asked, my DNS provider have double checked DNS entries and did not find
anything wrong, yet I the server is not found.

I am hardly qualified to troubleshoot this and people that have the problem
are just regular users. I do not have direct access to any of the machines
having problems so any lame checks I did think of, I had to ask people to
run by chat/phone/email.

Can anybody help me?

PS. I have at least two other applications having the same problems.