To be clear, this release is intended to work with Python2.7 locally?

If that is the case, I'm seeing this error (works as expected when
deployed):
*Encountered error loading module "main.application": <type
'exceptions.ImportError'>: Could not find module main.application*
*
*
...where main.application is denoted like this:

*  script: main.application*

Anyone else dealing with the same issue?

A note: I also had to manually set *os.environ['APPENGINE_RUNTIME'] =
'python27' *before importing webapp, otherwise I'd end up with regular
webapp instead of webapp2.

Any info.., and all that...

Steve