Well, testing new features is less important than making sure current
features don't break. Our expectation isn't that people can test new
features (it'd just be stubs, anyway), it's that we haven't changed the APIs
in some way that breaks some usage we aren't aware of.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai