Hi Kate,

Your app appears to be returning a 500 server error (with no text in the
body) when fetching the base URL (/) of your app. It's impossible to say why
this is without seeing your code and logs. Have you checked the logs in the
App Engine admin console to see what is being logged for these requests?

-Nick Johnson

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Kate <mss.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't touched a thing, yet suddenly my site throws an error when
> the url does not contain the filename.
>
> e.g.
> http://www.coolabah.com gives a server error while
> http://www.coolabah.com/index.htm works fine.
>
> Can anyone help me!
>
> The error is
> The website cannot display the page
>  HTTP 500
>   Most likely causes:
> •The website is under maintenance.
> •The website has a programming error.

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine