This is what I am getting.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext\webapp\_webapp25.py",
line 701, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "C:\wwwhome\aussieclouds\index.py", line 396, in get
    doRender(self,'index.htm')

I read the blogs and found that a new version of the SDK was deployed
yesterday. So I downloaded the new version to help me troubleshoot but
it was of no help.

I do not have any idea as to how to proceed with this!