Hi Cayden,

Thanks for the hard work on this.  I'd like to suggest 2 features (they may
already be in the works):

 * UCC on VIP
 * Wildcard on VIP

If VIP potentially costs $100/mon (not final I know) it would be really
nice if I could issue a UCC cert for my VIP address and setup routing to n
number of apps (this is particularly important for testing staging
environments, I do not want to pay for a different SNI or VIP for *each*
testing/staging app that I have deployed, if possible).  In our testing UCC
is very well supported.

Wildcard would be similar but obviously the sub-domain hosts would not be
known beforehand by the cert.  The routing would need some sort of
interface to configure it.  We have a lot of services under master domains
and so this would be helpful.

Best,

jesse