Hello, my app has about 7-9 user requests per minute and my settings
for idle instances and pending latencies are set to Automatic.
These requests also trigger tasks creation (for some background
computing and datastore writes).
I need some basic advice for managing my settings on idle instances
and pending latencies (at least...) so that my costs are kept as low
as possible, according to the new pricing model (articles, other group
threads, or documentation links would be very appreciated)