I have a billing enabled application which has exceeded the index
limit of 200.
When i try to deploy the application , it updates my application but
gives an error 400 for Updating Index.
Below is the error message:

Starting update of app: xxxxxxx, version: xxx
Scanning files on local disk.
Scanned 500 files.
2011—10—28 16:06:21,081 WARNING appengine rpc.py:435 ssl module not
found.
Without the ssl module, the identity of the remote host cannot be
verified, and
connections may NOT be secure. To fix this, please install the ssl
module from
http: //pypi . python. org/pypi/ssl .
To learn more, see http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/general.htm1#rpcssl
.
Password for x...@xxxx.com: Cloning 460 static files.
Cloned 100 files.
Cloned 200 files.
Cloned 300 files.
Cloned 400 files.
Cloning 93 application files.
Compilation starting.
Compilation completed.
Starting deployment.
Checking if deployment succeeded.
Will check again in 1 seconds.
Checking if deployment succeeded.
Will check again in 2 seconds.
Checking if deployment succeeded.
Deployment successful.
Checking if updated app version is serving.
Completed update of app: xxxxx, version: xxx
Uploading index definitions.
Error 400: ——— begin server output ———
Over index creation quota: The API call datastorev3.Createlndex()
required more quota than is
available.
——— end server output ———
Your app was updated, but there was an error updating your indexes.
Please retry later with
appcfg . py update_indexes.
Uploading cron entries.
2011—10—28 16:06:55 (Process exited with code 0)
You can close this window now.I

I understand that there is a limit of 200 indexes per application; so
i have also run vacuum_ indexes command to delete some of the indexes
and now currently i have 142 indexes that i manually counted from
"Datastore Indexes" tab; But the "Quota Details" tab still shows 200
of 200; this instance was of yesterday and the database has been reset
but still after 24 hrs it did not update the indexes.

Please update me asap.