Dear Sir or Madam,

I am working with Google App Engine now. I need to execute a method
that takes more than 30 seconds.
I decided to try App Engine Backends.

My method should be invoked every hour. It takes around 2 minutes to
be executed.
What happens is that Administration Console gives me a notification
that I reached a limit on using App Engine Backends and now my cron
gives me notification that the invocation is failed every time it
wants to invoke a method.

I use Backed of class B8 with 5 instances.

My question is how to configure app engine backend so that i wouldn't
get any problems with usage limitations.

Thank you